Last updated: 30 October 2020
We are Catalyst 2030, a distributed movement of social change innovators. Thank you for visiting our Catalyst 2030 (“we”, “us”, or “our”) website (https://www.catalyst2030.net) and taking a look at our privacy notice. Our main goal is to diligently protect your personal data and ensure your right to privacy is satisfied. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding this privacy notice, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Family Foundation maintains this website. You can find more information about One Family Foundation and how to contact it on its website: https://www.onefamilyfoundation.one/.
One Family Foundation postal address is:
2031 EV, Haarlem,
Please take your time to read through this privacy notice, as the information is of great importance to you. By continuing the use of our website, you automatically agree to this privacy notice.
The data we collect
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when submitting our contact form. If you submit our contact form on our site, we will store your name, affiliation, email address, preference for periodic updates, and message content. We will use this information to reply to your message and/or add your email address to a distribution list for periodic updates on Catalyst 2030. We will not use this information for any marketing purposes.
We use Mailchimp as our newsletter platform. By subscribing to our newsletter, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
How we use your data
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in service of our legitimate business interests, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive as follows:
- To send information and updates regarding Catalyst 2030: When you subscribe to our mailing list, you will receive information and updates regarding Catalyst 2030. It is always possible to unsubscribe from this list by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails, after which you will not receive further mailings.
- To reply to your inquiry: We use your personal data to provide you with a reply to your inquiry, submitted through e-mail or our contact form.
With whom we share your data
Your data will be stored and monitored by the One Family Foundation team and other select Catalyst 2030 members. Your data will never be shared for marketing purposes.
We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your personal data after you have giving us express consent, for example by subscribing to our contact list or sending in an inquiry.
- Legal Obligations: When required by law, we may disclose your information to a competent authority, such as government, law enforcement or after being subpoenaed.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device to make sure our website works efficiently and seamlessly and to perform certain functions. They are unique to your account or your browser. The website sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Every time you go back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website’s server. Cookies cannot access, read, or modify any other data on your computer.
We use Google Analytics to gather information about user activities and performance. This helps us analyse and improve the performance of our website. The information we receive from this third-party provider is de-identified, meaning we cannot track it back to you.
How long we hold on to your data
We will keep your personal information as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this privacy notice. In some circumstances we may be required by law to keep your personal data for a longer period.
When there is no legitimate purpose to store your personal data, we will either delete or anonymise it.
How we keep your data safe
We have organisational and technical measures in place to secure your personal data is safe. Your information is only accessible once given to us with express consent, and only accessible to a select group of persons. We always make sure your personal data is stored safely, but make sure to use internet in a safe environment to prevent any data leaks.
Your privacy rights
Within the European Economic Area, you are granted certain consumer rights. These rights include:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of the personal data we hold from you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request us to erase the personal data we hold from you.
- The right to restrict and/or object processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and/or object to our way of processing your data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request us to transfer your personal data to you or another organisation.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any point in time. This withdrawal will not affect the period between granting consent and withdrawing consent.
Any request e-mailed to us at email@example.com will be responded to within 30 days.
Updates to this privacy notice
This privacy notice can be updated to stay in compliance with relevant laws. Should this privacy notice be updated, we will notify you by making a notification of this on our website.
If you have questions, comments or concerns about this privacy notice, or want to invoke one or more of your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.